Ormonde House Dog's Own Check-in
Welcome to Ormonde House Hotel and the New Forest!! We hope your stay will be happy and that you and your master/mistress will enjoy many happy walks and return home with many happy tails!
Just a few do's and don'ts for your master to ensure a happy stay for all!
Tell us your name and if you have any special likes and dislikes
PLEASE DO NOT:
- Ask for your master to wipe your paws on the towel by the door after forest walks
- Ask for a 'poop a scoop' bag if you are a 'good dog' on the Hotel grass
- Ask your master to bring your food and bowl
- Ask your master to give you a treat provided at the dog station
- Leave me in the room unattended whilst you are out, except for breakfast or dinner
- Let me jump up at all the other customers
- *Let me climb all over the furniture
- *Allow me in or on my master's bed